Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Crazy German Makes a Fully Functional General Grievous Costume

I thought General Grievous was a decently cool character in the new Star Wars trilogy, despite his absolutely moronic name, but it’s not very often you see someone try to cosplay as him, due to his…unique body structure. It’s why you don’t see too many Federation Droid Army costumes either. It’s kind of hard to squeeze into something that narrow and stick-ish.

But leave it to the geniuses of engineering over in Germany to create this masterpiece of a costume. This young lad named Rick somehow built a fully functioning Grievous, and it’s one of the most terrifying costumes I’ve ever seen. I have no idea if he’s explaining how he built it because I don’t speak German, but whatever he’s rigged up inside there, I’m seriously impressed with it.